Campus Trail

 I have come to really enjoy the trail around campus. I love being able to go on walks and runs on a nice blacktop trail. Staying active outside is a great way to boost my mood and help me feel my best. I love that our campus is so big and allows for me to run however long I want without getting sick of the same scenery. I think that everyone should try to get on the campus trail at least once and enjoy it!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Leah! I enjoyed reading your blog about the campus trails. I also enjoy enjoying some time outside especially connecting with the nature. I haven't walked on the trails art SRU but its now on my bucket list. Thank you for bringing the trails to my awareness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds awesome! I love how you described the campus trail—it really does make staying active feel fun and refreshing. Getting outside for a walk or run is such a great way to clear your mind and lift your mood. I agree that the variety of scenery keeps things interesting and motivating. You’ve inspired me to check out the trail and see what it’s all about!

    ReplyDelete

SRU Athletics

 I have learned how great Slippery Rock is about supporting their athletics over the year and a half that I have attended this University. I...