I have learned how great Slippery Rock is about supporting their athletics over the year and a half that I have attended this University. I love all of the attention and credit that is given to our school's athletes, especially because they are also students. I cannot imagine how much of a challenge it is to balance school and a sport in college. I am happy that credit is given where it is deserved. I wish all of SRU's athletes' luck with any upcoming seasons, athlete recovery, and training.
Hey Leah, I agree that SRU is very good with supporting and promoting their athletics. These athletes perform under immense stress each day of the week. Whether there is success we see on the field, in the classroom, or behind closed doors, they are always supported. College athletics are a big step from high school. Their time management skills are impressive, and I too wish them all the best luck!
ReplyDelete