I came to Slippery Rock to become a health and physical education teacher. I have learned so much while being here on a number of things, including swimming, nutrition, technology, wellness, and how to use my recourses here the best. I have come to love this campus, my peers, and the environment that Slippery Rock has. I will graduate in the spring of 2028 and start my career, while I am teaching, I will work on completing my master's degree. I really enjoy the wellness education aspect to this major and that is the reason why I chose to come here and I am happy that I did.
This blog is where I will be posting about my thoughts on technology and social media
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SRU Athletics
I have learned how great Slippery Rock is about supporting their athletics over the year and a half that I have attended this University. I...
-
I have come to really enjoy the trail around campus. I love being able to go on walks and runs on a nice blacktop trail. Staying active out...
-
I came to Slippery Rock to become a health and physical education teacher. I have learned so much while being here on a number of things, i...
I am so happy that you came to Slippery Rock and that you love it. I have also learned so much throughout my time here from my classmates and from professors. I have learned a variety of things like how to use technology in my classroom all the way to how to properly swim. I also want to get my master's degree while I am teaching. I love this major and everything that it has to offer.
ReplyDeleteHi Leah! I love how you have your blog set up as an informational page about your experience and courses here at Slippery Rock. I also am obviously a health and physical education major however I didn't originally start in this major. I went to pennstate for the fall semester of freshman year to study business engineering. I quickly learned that it wasn't for me and in the spring last year I transferred here into this major. I absolutely love it because I am truly passionate about physical activity and wellness.
ReplyDelete